Serving You Through COVID-19 Crisis
Date Posted: April 7, 2020
During this time of self isolation, quarantines and hospitalization , it is critical that we continue to operate effectively to ensure that everyone has access to heating and cooling. We will work with our customers to ensure that all concerned are protected while restoring and repairing equipment.
To our Customers,
Our technicians will ask and should be made aware if anyone in the residence/ or building:
- Has been travelling out of the country within the last two weeks
- Has been ill or is currently ill and showing symptoms
- Has been in contact with anyone who has been (or suspects they may have been exposed to COVID-19)
Based on the information provided it is possible that our technicians may determine that it is unsafe to enter the residence/building. We appreciate your understanding and patience should this situation occur.
Our technicians while entering your house must adhere to safety standards:
- Maintaining social distancing of two meters
- Regular and thorough hand washing
- Wearing personal protection equipment while on site
We will work with our customers to ensure that all concerned are protected while restoring and repairing equipment. As always we are committed to help our customers in these difficult times, please call our office if you have any questions or concerns. Were here whenever you need us.
If you have any questions about COVID-19 , please check the Public Health Agency of Canada’s website.
Best wishes and stay safe,
From our family at Parkinson’s Heating Ltd.